Assistant Manager - Customer Service Location: Chennai
Qualification: MBA/ PGDM / PGPM from Premier Institute
- Responsible to efficiently manage a team.
- Understand people motivation and create positive environment that promotes higher motivation
- Manages performance and behavior of CRO's through effective meetings, coaching, and mentorship.
- Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
- Managing 100% compliance, process adherence and Team Targets
- Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
- Ensures that Associates have a clear understanding of the performance and behavior criteria and how it impacts site performance and the overall Seller experience.
- Strategize workforce management to execute daily staffing plans, identifies and reports significant volume and capacity changes, making just-in-time adjustments to ensure staffing requirements are met to achieve service levels goals.
- Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time-off planning, and attendance.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
Required Candidate profile
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with the stakeholders
- Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making
- Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the Site
- Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent